The Client Experience
Our five step process in designing your investment portfolio provides a disciplined approach to both attain your gaols and create the confidence required for you to adhere to your plan through market cycles. We are here to help you in your pursuit of financial security and eventual success.
- Needs Analysis: We learn about your current assets, anticipated expenses, goals, and risk preferences.
- Portfolio Engineering: We design a diversified asset allocation of institutional money managers that is customized to your goals.
- Securities Selection: Professional money managers with independent strategies select your securities.
- Monitoring and Rebalancing: We aim to keep your current portfolio consistent with your target asset allocation.
- Ongoing Communication: Our job is to understand changes to your needs, goals, desires, and priorities and to make appropriate modifications when needed.
1. Singh, Manoj. “How To Invest Like An Endowment.” Investopedia, Mar 30, 2012.
3. Goetzmann, William N. and Kumar, Alok, Equity Portfolio Diversification, Review of Finance (2008) 457.